Forum

Shaving/Facial Care Device for People with Limited Hand Function

Forum Ideas/Products Shaving/Facial Care Device for People with Limited Hand Function

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aaron Hannon 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Aaron Hannon
    Participant

Hi there, I am a young student looking to design a device which helps people with limited hand/arm function with facial care tasks for a national science fair, with a view to producing the product in future if successful. The product is inspired by my late grandfather who suffered from a paralysis of his left side due to a stroke. This left him unable to perform tasks such as shaving, which was a great source of frustration for him. To help me understand the needs of the target market for such a device, I have created a survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/nN3mxcqnmPrdlTNf1. It is open to be answered by anyone who experiences any limited hand/arm function and also to care givers. I<span style=”line-height: 1.42857;”>f you could please complete this and share I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!</span>

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Aaron Hannon.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.